Saturday, June 5, 2010

CUMC Youth in Action

Some of Central's youth will be participating in Galloway United Methodist Church's MissionFest June 7 - 9, 2010. I was asked if I had any pictures of the youth doing different activities this year. I decided to put together a video showing their activities.



Take a moment and encourage the children and youth of our church. There are plenty of other places that they could be and yet they have chosen to be active members of Central United Methodist Church. Please let them know just how much you appreciate them bearing the cross and keeping the flame going.



As Family Life Center Director, I have been fortunate enough to see the youth as they prepare to represent Central United Methodist Church at various functions throughout the city. I am very proud of them and hope that my pride comes through in this video.



Michelle



No comments:

Post a Comment